Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE TEXT: Offerer procedures (June 6th)

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 06 June 2013 16:45 UTC

Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 12:45:28 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1370537129; bh=lYX5hXluIRNdHXIVTBgQzrUlhprT2Qbe2fwf3uSJRUc=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=bLZMdrRvHJpHWaL2b75yJ8wnTOgmaCHvmTAa9LzaE9Nsm16dxcuhiSqlCrKzMVYdW zxT/CES43GiEARxaZqNEwnpv3FOnUq+XZ88xocXZh0PL+RgJDkHsAnwt+np+TInrFx JtbXtUttHL1kS/gWYdjK6ycQrMiA8lm0ivjU6xImrazPgVHJT3qIT8XO0cpMEQ9AkQ kQCIb90cx2sOAZUOKFGA8mu6dW3HZ3bDGym4H1j7J6RdIALx5a2F7SL/TiB35RyhmE +5ogJjPkZTltugGNiD+NntISjrVikXJXD58RITySUnEDPEpeozV4o7/koDTiWjhoN3 hv5X+ClJcUG+A==