Re: [MMUSIC] Bundle offer with different ports - where to expect media?

"Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com> Mon, 20 May 2013 13:14 UTC

From: "Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org>, Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 13:14:45 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.29.42.225]
Cc: "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Bundle offer with different ports - where to expect media?

Agree with Emil but think maybe the question was meant to be on which port(s) it needs to be able to receive bundled media.

This is covered by the last para in section 6.3 which states that the answerer MUST use the port and everything else relating to the 1st m= line. So far I thought this to be reasonable and even if the 1st m= line is rejected this can still be the bundle port.

We could say that any port in the bundle could be used but I don't see this gains us anything.

Andy