Re: [MMUSIC] DTLS-SDP: connection, dtls_connection, or dtls_ufrag?

"Schwarz, Albrecht (Albrecht)" <albrecht.schwarz@alcatel-lucent.com> Tue, 29 September 2015 08:24 UTC

From: "Schwarz, Albrecht (Albrecht)" <albrecht.schwarz@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:23:33 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.39]
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] DTLS-SDP: connection, dtls_connection, or dtls_ufrag?

Hello Christer,

there might be another approach by qualifying the "generic" attribute with protocol (stack) information.
Paul made a good proposal as far as I remember:

see
Re: [MMUSIC] SCTP-SDP: SDP connection attribute considerations
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg14156.html

=> a=setup ... and "And do the same thing for a=connection."

Regards,
Albrecht