Re: [MMUSIC] [dispatch] FW: New Version Notification for draft-marcon-msrp-over-webrtc-data-channels-00.txt

Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley@crocodilertc.net> Wed, 10 July 2013 14:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=crocodilertc.net; s=google; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ZLCeOweDxT4PiWc3mQeCxKrRW0Z8TcEQsbRTrYJxElA=; b=U6mkebSkBwPPlmhJ57Ah3U56BHB5M1eWigndUzZww75HBow+BcrpC+5O5FLcjG1aLJ sLhtDAVR+c2fM+3aGqyJOZpOEuoMqLH0NU+b4FTlF9HFyNCXxa4uH+5kE0iv+FdZD54t SMa2XL+NHoViKl0Y5raaWQdTdH2VijHYOHSDo=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=ZLCeOweDxT4PiWc3mQeCxKrRW0Z8TcEQsbRTrYJxElA=; b=O4egs2O74Lbh96xs95/ntltT7gYXpqnMCJUH6rXNtXFDrK1O7kBFLpEugLfJZDQqHr BEiUoIS46NP6mgtLU7ibTuTbrKuI9CiP5LzGUNZhLHNP3TAU2vZOIRaaXgbvk16aGKIP dzHd1fK1vDshzGbN6X85gdNbAk2so6pLin3phI9fmj2MM3cTiFOJRX6nHl6wIdysTDS0 v9pDWS9IEocmYBgLW3aL3xv6yXITLY+Z2aE/nqSRkpX7MxECKWAOglud5UTxCtPWYR11 hIcAgMHZq78zTpLLhHTNnwq5w3KWt4U4zy3hFwTqEWA9ooo7pOG/2sOPWR+1QOFbyVcf hL3w==