Re: [MMUSIC] WG adoption of other WebRTC data channel usage drafts?; Re: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-02.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 06 October 2015 17:29 UTC

To: "Schwarz, Albrecht (Albrecht)" <albrecht.schwarz@alcatel-lucent.com>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 13:29:42 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1444152584; bh=krdA7sR617RAflaSwjYLa3P0SdaWhHasHgIH8U5/EpQ=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=QgXDrVFZZm74xCFH1Bcss6dlB9k4hZoMHHDdSOxMkfKWuDkKJLm0taGRrkI7iVsYM vDMQfn6bj5EAgt/Eyt7sAUNcTOkNq7jDdAV+V059qzDmGKRDRp1B8N30hcAez871La z7ffgoQ+qEShkp7XvRARcUdyv0CdArQzSHKCnxShTEDkE4jkbkkTV0gP0iEBD9gq5f T5HRWqmNwVxuISKOEtQ9Bcf2me6ZWe1S5zIK9dL2+rhs+vAyBeNQEEVnNV9PaIgg1E rtqJR0BhKe0aSEp3ArGBrDj0InKYPwPjE7+5ByOKGd/zK+iIJJV0mLwcvdoABhwNoI Df/Q34OTMJ16Q==