Re: [MMUSIC] Confirming consensus on way forward with Bundle

"Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com> Tue, 16 April 2013 13:28 UTC

From: "Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: Ari Keränen <ari.keranen@ericsson.com>, mmusic <mmusic@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:28:49 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.29.42.225]
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Confirming consensus on way forward with Bundle

Hi,

I stated during the discussion in Orlando that I believe the WG needs to do a deeper dive in to some of the more complex scenarios involving multiple ICE candidates (E.g. Dual Stack, relay candidates etc.).

After the meeting I thought about this some more and submitted http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hutton-mmusic-bundled-ice-candidates-00 which makes a small start on this. I will spend some time over the next couple of weeks thinking this out a bit more and will probably update the draft but any comments from the working group as to whether this is valuable or not would be appreciated.

My thinking is that this might be an extension to the current approach rather than an alternative.

Regards
Andy