Re: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] BUNDLE: Attempting to resolve security consideration

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Mon, 06 March 2017 13:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=miDHS0peHBcBfuU7wJR+l1kzi0cEfv7VWSGDQE/tbCY=; b=pTl8XFK2NrP8vNqVuHfAET0GSBc9zyxYnM2jEA1fF/Rwf3aAACFJ9FDTADOhxQUjgU sDCvZURGCmhsiKWBx126B+0Op/aVQVQheYO27+tOg6/nswA29v1uIWWDcjRU4LVYDkoQ VXriBnQ4ljE3oQoNIXjJN6ITz5ExSggEawq45MxfnwtyA3YyqBebmX1by4Pn4KslBkZy 34wwcooMlpzgI2IZtnRba8kVxsVseusX/8sobIDauJFVvaNzLEOFZfvcOs85ilg7lf2v OjzSAXh7RvjugY8inTsCAolzf3zJ72+a5Q8pZKNinlocd0muEGwZivujcJ0vxPUzojw9 TtCA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=miDHS0peHBcBfuU7wJR+l1kzi0cEfv7VWSGDQE/tbCY=; b=Op1o3A3lWPuA92s/Ip+tuaxKlRjtRuGh0UzeOiBltIjptyCyysXNpjOZA/lnbq6b7j ZvMniLItKNlMVQy3qioVzYIjKXt45SrASWQaehQ+d486/NCK91bZfrOK29KrHPeHZnib cJJ+EIt196eOe6dAcpBYsiBb0N+D8ZZT+l9YFhDW3MJznNVHFZl0frunM25v6Au4qhpF zgNWbpOT1GRpk7w5G9Cwr7NSX7F038ZNAq4CU0dlmx+mZ4G4FWrZ34Hco9T3cFLxZTxk QODJqjhVxRWQnl6q60XVla8TE/hw7K/BmDQenxyhJj7VMXe1DDLVFHcYoGZ9rfsbH17j Cvtw==