Re: [MMUSIC] What is an m-line?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 13 May 2013 19:02 UTC

Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 15:02:35 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1368471756; bh=6wtk+HKgWX+J97YCyqnUQJ4CDkkrWnz2t8tc1cpGS1w=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=NzaY7q7gblKP6+1bMK91tClOQ7as50VUrISSSQiyfWkwdg1VRDGs5HGX6pA+Ka5Jj SBEzgGYj+wdn96f9SRI8+PcaohHnfJ7C5RN2y31xaJTj5IqbLh73+91K7KzXAou1MB Gazd2X1OcsA0xAK5fpybtIsk/MDX5N55LMQAt7+Mw/NIcWuvLbiw/ICehbn5SFc8aT wvZJZ2X3II6gTVMWwxtg3XYQGpw7CVSKQvpJQoed4qYn0/ExyjQapuNr1+INxJGaeM EI2zBao4jVU2xf+S0Yzme096HreL4UunUq02NmJTCU+Jmzq8ENQnjuPtznKwyIMyiv NQ1Z2RFEf2JlA==