Re: [MMUSIC] Protocol Action: 'Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-21.txt)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 04 October 2013 14:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IiI+xjEZGsDohKOR6lWQge6hqErpf276UhcLhyPgrMY=; b=PMSYdz4Yx1m69UAL7wNQaOchf2NDP3yFSMVWt6rlMLI24FtQve1p4h3gjL5IO/+OF5 j1sIr3KN3L8su7SAZkHkVReBa+lms6UlCnsDK/+A29Py1Wh2XFxa2M0g4C202CV8wnhc z1SbcHvWMnK+1p1WsIBepVzFNtZaUOqe7dn//z2bQp0MP0yTcuL2pRLNEKS+CdhyF7ef iGpbCO+SRAE2KqhzpDio++KQ3Aqw2ATVvFoiBAHOLPT5N82iGAkWkRc2GfPODUCEEQzk mMRZPC+4RI6WkApyPi2DPZB+owieP6W9CsZYF8HIGj3ggZ+apDiA/aDXn4+sEWEYwX44 NcXw==