Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC WG June 17th virtual interim agenda

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Fri, 14 June 2013 20:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2253; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1371240047; x=1372449647; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LFjtJa1aMGSOB//WOJlupt3/nOINmsKnOnpYvbTUyYc=; b=fHRzRFpkZ29ntvHFQugrYyMJBBhN8TgIkFzoIMnJtmV48WAJixokrCVc +QYrjaTVxiTUjkL+/BCTy34UsfyadZSuHD0vli6kdZAN8sHpUDKKzYHWa bCqRK3JItJA+11xmE0xepqePIZYb6fpfOzukH7mNg5RZHzsapyk6li9gX Y=;