Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Working Group Virtual Interim Meeting, June 17, 2013

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Wed, 05 June 2013 02:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2701; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1370398882; x=1371608482; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hBEPERZZuXsT6gmKcZ+0+y89kdwcFeVSYDmeVzHwJrg=; b=JjoDR7kZzxOKLzdk3ORS2VsDaf6KiWYLHYlPRzdpSxH0sf5/1TWZZbJA CtHlAR0CrNhMnZuQ7PAsHHCI5u2PZG+LIH8B6IfV6nXCBvZF01toSdERG 3TQAulTKVoCe1KAhq//vsrulVJPGCcl/MSeTmshl+EiZ9+04GE8j3Uehd A=;