Re: [MMUSIC] draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07 SCTP SDP syntax question

Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com> Mon, 06 October 2014 03:52 UTC

Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 14:52:49 +1100
From: Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
References: <542A9E4B.2050608@nteczone.com> <542AA680.1030809@nteczone.com> <2AB21794-B955-48A3-ACC1-B0D838354BFA@ericsson.com> <542BB0F7.3090608@nteczone.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D46209F@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <786615F3A85DF44AA2A76164A71FE1AC337882@FR711WXCHMBA03.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D462276@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <542C8452.1030206@nteczone.com> <542C8895.6080408@alum.mit.edu> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D4634D8@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>