Re: [MMUSIC] Reply to Liaison statement to IETF concerning 3D video

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Fri, 17 May 2013 18:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3888; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1368813713; x=1370023313; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=37tz6r1f9rMPoOQMAhX4OwglbFcN6go2/OC4J8/eplQ=; b=FwiYJtbQxK2DxgWnWgGjlCTKJUPemXyeogO4WmsOr9EGLZZVQq2LsTqr pVEZQoc+h1CjB9fLGppIGIVr3LF3+8qgujxmCYt9+femdw38zDxccXT7w rJDpwBLoioImODcITFcG6+2nRx+O7eLqyjYweTCaPaHiV1oLfa0uL1S8P E=;