Re: [MMUSIC] WG Poll on the middleboxes draft (draft-ietf-mmusic-media-path-middleboxes)

Brian Stucker <obsidian97@gmail.com> Sun, 01 July 2012 05:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=6IjoD9jigew/q00+lfSQSNRtRwPBnafygIv3A2BLz2Y=; b=Ec+MFkwL7o9I/LM5HvVUCXl+YNqoxFemwNeJ6XlFsIwvRkXxdpT+8+7ClbYoGuKx51 WXfu6T6gP27r0EunlIG2bf1hvPc5yZqL18O5xk7Hs+h90hT21Qo0IT/9Ckfxe3IRPxL7 INGUqYX4u5Kw2beg/gQkHnHPDm2ExeGszrvOUQdx009mWD+/R841b2glu1GREwLlNYzG +KB9B2tplESKRpc9VkoY9XDyv3A6cy9WS58SrnNe/26SaEPFWjPzAYMDX1KJ1mdHT8a8 Hfu5Yok4Yd4uYHAmkgzcgxAQT/omuJAroG86Or0EqDN3FGeywaMmt2KarUIXnWVOeyqJ hvkg==