Re: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-16.txt

Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com> Fri, 15 June 2018 21:27 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:27:43 -0500
Cc: i-d-announce@ietf.org, mmusic@ietf.org
To: "Internet-Drafts@Ietf.Org" <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-16.txt

Hi,

A few minor editorial comments on the changes:

- Abstract: The updated 2nd paragraph doesn’t parse. There’s at least one missing conjunction.

The first case could happen when Half Trickle is used and all candidate were  already in the initial offer.  The second case could happen when Full Trickle is used and the offerer is currently gathering additional candidates, but did not yet get them.  Also, if the initial Offer did not contain any candidates, depending on how the Offerer gathers its candidates and how long it takes to do so, this INFO could still contain no candidates.”

Inconsistent verb tense (e.g. “Half Trickle _is_ used and all candidates _were_ already in the initial offer”)

- §4.4, new text: Run-on sentence. Also, is “pseudo m= lines” the antecedent of “it” in “It is linked…”? If so, “lines” and “it” have plural/singular disagreement. (I suggest “lines/they” or “line/it”)

Thanks!

Ben.