Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Working Group Virtual Interim Meeting, June 17, 2013

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Thu, 06 June 2013 12:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9181; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1370523491; x=1371733091; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=s2IuzyF0PWj5C8P5kpYal730IDZ0k+1mbSyXyfKB6qo=; b=MUkooPkLMcatF/QTHT/pZBnC7lJwtGe1Ztkpe+XnILSoCAOTuH34kEV/ 2GIYZ4Rz53CvsmP9p8TQtIZhaJIlRWdJCGseR6S2G0JuuV9R6KNAZTSUU jbJhHsxrk8bBTb8FONIsnDxpSuiXJkzjbuzIYuJsVGkdw8QgFVScupdet I=;