Re: [MMUSIC] Martin Duke's Discuss on draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Sun, 05 April 2020 23:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ym1AuQ8ok3rpGNzq+0YBGe6/ixGGYPT0s/OJ4YLtRKY=; b=ghBdnrYOYxDbPBwkYJ0FE1rtVgIWUQGS5cY61hAEYbbHeCi7YoNYZjgJHdzdpUA5/2 r9WdM1BrMoUoHVJllM2KrmaL+OO/pllhCA/Ltso5VLTNEDniSQQJekg02dXwSdQM8zk3 tHb0EKTJp337TLlsD5kPbOtdpkmtyNBEqc4o7GsFIWSbiOb5hmui9P2G1EEy48A7tyGu N5Gt5xdVL04q4z42HhtAe246LLst9X5Y1sDH3ek2aZ9MiIptVRw9qAMzKQucNLGC0/mv VBEJo4iJDd4x7l+s1yzXPOXaCaC+xkH5zgm9vbRdj5qWSX77jdSmki7iaV172zY+Mf40 8qmw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ym1AuQ8ok3rpGNzq+0YBGe6/ixGGYPT0s/OJ4YLtRKY=; b=UP37Pi7iQQE8WS3e3NLe7PYZENVbuuoDZNsPUL8pm3tivOdaLgoR4x+/C3nqUKmihl X49BfYWyz+8Hr/NeIy8DCkzQo3CFNil0QxqXr9i+PvGF6OWH1xXqQBd0EYSqqtEu4qzc y5UGTcKfENGFAPBPcM2RN50uDBfzMXOT0te+WtLZRCBTYPa9iNyOsh1rYTILGMjSwvdo 6iNZ6E6UHTgpdvvtzm05ES+j6Qoa5VbemGiYyOXWhQJcMj8lwjo7wrnU4Hia76tDFRkm Ga6r30uAsf3SmwPawlzUU5fpH8rR/SG0kQh9B1reDuklY0oueRRZ9rsOGt1DHXmipeJs xagQ==