Re: [MMUSIC] FW: Issue #27: Allow RTP attributes in non-media m= sections

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Sat, 18 February 2017 21:38 UTC

To: Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>
References: <CABcZeBP-XL9snCaghp5Hxn5pNxpmSSodWd93Qa-hCL8yDi97gw@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B4C0045CB@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B4C0045FE@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <d76c840d-e2cd-5d04-45d8-d66a7a576aab@alum.mit.edu> <CAK35n0anO17UVUda+CvgB0cQpbTzjme7gP0cmGBTyqNJqTqmGQ@mail.gmail.com> <b53cbe73-e36c-de5b-764c-d0d0d022d33a@alum.mit.edu> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B4C0076FE@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <66341809-4c3e-2989-5039-a3369c0fa503@alum.mit.edu> <CABcZeBO960r4oJmaE9LG9KFWO=+iF+3pCv7Gz7dpKiZO+v3OsA@mail.gmail.com>