Re: [MMUSIC] Updating SDP parameter registry with RFC3108 values

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 11 October 2013 16:49 UTC

Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:49:23 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
References: <20130701185623.25213.31890.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <523AEC68.5050005@nteczone.com> <5252109C.7020609@cisco.com> <52522A69.4020907@nteczone.com> <5252F30F.5000007@alum.mit.edu> <525339B5.3010300@nteczone.com> <52558227.3020300@alum.mit.edu> <5255C3A7.6000104@cisco.com> <5255D88E.1050600@alum.mit.edu> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8B0B40E4@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <5257269D.6080600@alum.mit.edu> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8B0B6174@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1381510164; bh=5JqSafpnXjLQQ96THLEC/ZvAqI7rhHaB0sIoox9S+pA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=VOlfKONfqcUIX0BXabfJbE3fUww0Hp/rByeUgRZDtbfuCZRPQ8xv43CBWmHqyhloW YvwpNxTqC+fjJYlL3A+Xf/iPBR5LS/i7AbeZ9Nk/bE7uNOvWCB4fTxmredIefRemrB i7vZL+OwgrlG5xCyGBTHoHdieWYkcPL6hwgl1j9e6gkyY8SZtxYovdm1ccOw962jiW UaNPikQZ48MhCrRxCtH3sEfcGB1xdEN49JYkNmJPXA26tg7tU+OoB1UJVcOlazOPPA eb7tlz96KrXyVlvFukL8d8+i+uMSlCZ0+FXw+NEXJJ0wcSFfKSv4vvzYE4kyrqNBDp UKPeW/y70kkgA==