Re: [MMUSIC] Offer/Answer PT Questions - text proposal

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 25 February 2016 21:08 UTC

To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:07:59 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1456434481; bh=hnm6TRayi5fnO3mmgVIEcLfRDIocgr/BYUT6XDnQQZI=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=AOzTVg2xAEOLFYaQ85IwC0eNJyndp52c6Ga1Apgphq2tC1EOKh73TJjrHwvRrZ4PT quMr6CTVE0A2DpnXBUJI+J7AC6dkUj3P/0jmB/MH5uA6XZaxBklIJNOgazkh48HhmR /iEf2B1x5n/7XmSE6DYXNncQY6uCwV4qe+aRFl0MKjQs5AlVJKi5YHbThaBsgpyhtM KmMWQBuZRNigARUsXjZKU0oR0Om8PxGQLkhUp2hALev1Y9KMVoKhtZ7VN36eazoXoX 2LJgO9TdYywWC5nnnPVW4nHaNREkKw54JuCJ24jBT/jHBHy9PFl9CZpRB4gfbRiYYK onCfPX8x0C7UA==