Re: [MMUSIC] WGLC on draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks-03

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Mon, 08 April 2019 20:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17750; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1554756498; x=1555966098; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=3XrdHLk/AqV356RW0TPS5zK6yPyU6O/bIFZw32A4Qk0=; b=gjq/vScCoCArYcJqB3AWLFuaNm64jTuk+HaLKXDax7c+Dgl9YSYP30yt uX9I/xxSUDeUJfScwOuK9BkBJHpXJ8P+3fwV/v693RSHJRAoetl/29nze 1gznzm0o7DmsH4bhXiWzMj8ku+VA4+K1q8i33HBF8QoCI/2aXlsWBu+9x 0=;