Re: [MMUSIC] review of draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp

Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com> Wed, 10 October 2018 06:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1Gt/vRSOzxCvjuflDNlLzxDFxy39yg2k1pjzwOOL/UA=; b=oc/Rk3Os0rHjR0DA1XxMpNYM/gsGUpLlEJtvt2grIboPbrhgUnGpgzCUZ9N7APeinP mcZZ3M4vT3ZAU6cwYkVzNz10QfIH0gecuBeoXnmmtyGkqLqDUXWblasjPYuX7W5JTCE0 8iLPpPRCpUDm4lI4FgVE1fTV7rtMozTzUssNLhbrVoQ7vJGUla3G1XFmS7NtursbgA72 /KPf1G+GYh6Zjk9VHxN9HvxrmIF0o22zNW+7UqF6uBaW9O6euKDrO+MHnQffKj3OD5ER lkuGNhP+m8HKSFVWE7qs5hmh/M4DMYh3ry0LqoKjk3nvaTUPjfP6ksc8/te2M+tx68Pq tB1Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1Gt/vRSOzxCvjuflDNlLzxDFxy39yg2k1pjzwOOL/UA=; b=b/P3nk355yVIElckVOCFMzII+s80XBp/2aUAkaoi3sfllrhrqRhHGexs6oURfVM7QO AG+0ms06W+Y2CfiwOtl2crp+sucLHo0izhI9VwYmSADqKGM2yTKe7fvpao/Fhs9BB6HI 27Wx1E8/8xv4hfI8M1ED8WgD3CQG9bmZD80K3KMgeaJXbgFMb0qtquL0piyWpNcP3eq8 5A2areofkDHnJMK7q2gieDAyx0jeEfO2rZ7PrHBpSoOq2FL5gKTATvUdD7+JlGfv20wp YMp9quhmjxc0bCvUT+oqL9PSQAfTqY9ZIogrqkEqX5Wfa13N3/vZMPiDqSaDu4TlVQgn AvAQ==