Re: [MMUSIC] Proposal for what bundle should say about demux

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Thu, 23 May 2013 22:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3346; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1369347798; x=1370557398; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=imj7/Vr0vseG833cu00e8ygLqHYFYv2gRdFg6xG95Xc=; b=FHvXCRbhs0SiqRI4E4K3xZkOjy6cc1ciCrPXjoNuZRYjxloIg4Kkz271 HpwuyioxCSPurw3QbNHROTHL1i6t/yH73ZypefxuKSC1F62UCf4SCKWnG jtdKCHBaAVxowirfvJkLWCiAGs0kftBA+LPZHDVfa0h3df8K3GvHzwKgH g=;