Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Working Group Virtual Interim Meeting, June 17, 2013

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Thu, 06 June 2013 01:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8302; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1370480605; x=1371690205; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Xe0RPFWSZvd/AxUTV3dy6RflDin3TocBiAuyYRix2Ao=; b=aYCqOPu1vIfWv0JyKwL03YungapOSyST0NpAA/oDZ1a2u/hKaZCKdlPh LEVbrngzB5FBJafB+vj9bAJ4yNZKDNMALI2eUtUuJE2A6NOSq+mLoxmmY KUO1zadsvEdI+LrWHMPS2Kszm0V6bOCqL4M6skc0e+jyvQv58lLaLql1N Q=;