Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC WG June 17th virtual interim agenda

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 14 June 2013 19:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Yw6vEZvV9GRZDZI5+hYMqtF+RwhpnZ9Ji47etUz4XwU=; b=D/30sVBvh9UX2LwI3+g2rETumKD8M2NA2Cww8ff0tsDuqhmhTdV35XeXxXauTruJrW kKomj+QHeFJAGG3jwnXSeCdjS3/0QYHiQhVTGoM7FTM4oW7+M6+rxQLOr5BgRwZV00my uRCrjRM4WyE8FpJRzP4kj+Nho+Qbl8mmEXJS77TUvmk9lNnspr6XaQRW6SmnrqZ64Kh7 p0Zk9nDn/URiC0h5wvcxlW+vqPD4zgdToVmD4watCxRrYlfhOUUF9owHstNEzrv4e14v c3KWhthZLWviLcU8lNebnkYYLPjtZ0sNoCrSYpbdB0cGh3pvQKYLVoaU6tE8HKBauojv yjmQ==