Re: [MMUSIC] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-20

Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com> Mon, 04 March 2019 19:38 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 13:37:44 -0600
Cc: Bo Burman <bo.burman@ericsson.com>, RIchard Ejzak <richard.ejzak@gmail.com>, "draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg.all@ietf.org>, mmusic WG <mmusic@ietf.org>
To: "Roni Even (A)" <roni.even@huawei.com>
References: <E028869C-2FE4-44D1-985B-7B3FD58D352A@nostrum.com> <40055866-A0A7-4A97-8361-7A609BB2B8B7@nostrum.com> <HE1PR07MB3259380AEAD3FFF4326F76708D690@HE1PR07MB3259.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD18CB379F@dggemm526-mbx.china.huawei.com> <HE1PR07MB325996CE6735535199F85D4E8D640@HE1PR07MB3259.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD18CB399D@dggemm526-mbx.china.huawei.com> <HE1PR07MB3259CCD5C808B57857AEA9498D650@HE1PR07MB3259.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD18CB45FA@dggemm526-mbx.china.huawei.com> <HE1PR07MB32593139DB161A2B450417458D670@HE1PR07MB3259.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD18CB466D@dggemm526-mbx.china.huawei.com> <HE1PR07MB3259C278320A7EAC4DD8D16B8D670@HE1PR07MB3259.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD18CB46F1@dggemm526-mbx.china.huawei.com> <12899563-d2be-7dbe-f1ee-0c69365bf7a6@gmail.com> <85821501-F6EB-4FA5-9B2A-70F3CBA278ED@nostrum.com> <7e6f603a-774e-2bdc-c2bf-a44f4c1b8b79@gmail.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD18CB77BD@dggemm526-mbx.china.huawei.com> <HE1PR07MB32599E1A24F93B5C5C98535A8D710@HE1PR07MB3259.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD18CB8B11@dggemm526-mbx.china.huawei.com>