Re: [MMUSIC] FW: I-D Action: draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw-01.txt

"Schwarz, Albrecht (Albrecht)" <albrecht.schwarz@alcatel-lucent.com> Mon, 28 April 2014 15:47 UTC

From: "Schwarz, Albrecht (Albrecht)" <albrecht.schwarz@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "Belling, Thomas (NSN - DE/Munich)" <thomas.belling@nsn.com>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:47:30 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.38]
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] FW: I-D Action: draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw-01.txt

Thanks for support of this activity Thomas!
to filename: dependent on adoption by MMUSIC of this draft
to introductory text: the lenghty background was motivated by the fact that this draft doesn't originate in MMUSIC itself, hence we need to provide more description (than for the H.248 experts community in ITU-T).

Regards,
Albrecht