Re: [MMUSIC] Proposed agenda for the joint MMUSIC/RTCWEB inteirmmeeting

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 22 January 2013 13:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=DfByt1f/ETAPxKL9GHgD9ZjN+0ndDWCIyiQPuPtnAgI=; b=f81RNNqSCOMfO7RVZ6lRcq5FmGOZ6HLnoC7RIVStF/PWUkKYX6xZ/3+lx9TCSi+ZVb XfdKWqf6adllG1k4vsyvzayWVE6zoVb+MGpZIau08OrFuZzOaklm7EYz5jmSez29AZaf 6ErNbkioLZTrYRj7WiqnaZYwiQqjeQufRS4r7JDVsd7LK5f5JKe+mYph37qdi07/I/El 36s9Jjtn4dEoZ2Ar8P4n/JYXWbXrZJn97jrjb0IiypyPXZ8bi+tsEPjMVqa3CZL9ZaIW YpKjam29rqBIv6lFbvAc+VaqguALP5bQ501ebxZwpcIkDvVN0V2DwqcSX4cJWYa4GrM5 +FUQ==