Re: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-12.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 23 September 2014 19:18 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:17:56 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1411499877; bh=mOptcLto7FyuWXkU2MUNze/FkGxpbLKSUXpMbyjssAE=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=dnc1Y/WIAW/pflN5G8SW43doFB+d6HfZ6O/9od+n0VAN5VXsqeFHT+hn0v2vJYUr/ PUkIsZI1fDDbT+Nd6JlKvHzNYevEud1dQFXCTGjebUMXpk4tCsvc1JL4B0/4ApT406 0cjH05o/iZn9+X/k39zDeQ0iTjq1eb7mC9hF/rPbNf09lddS4u1detQHcUVH/KsWxu IhdttBZqjtaY/DGZNASnOTrO6z8IhD5mKOk34GQ7NTHAI1MTrV9oZD3lJSdHUJ2A8y 98u/Rv15p28m+xWT8phnb7QQ6pljj2I2SBMeJb29sEKFayCXO3DFIOb4F75g4opxl9 WyF7hr6ys9Asg==