Re: [MMUSIC] New Version Notification for draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-01.txt

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Tue, 18 September 2012 12:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=30196; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1347970040; x=1349179640; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=H59QoniL6qZSAdXG2vWiUalg2WS09lAe4bBHDUjK2nA=; b=eIsshGz8A7jv03GuVPTbceXYqIL429MVXXkYQgVl5r9i968+J56LEsQo N7gvjHirOV3H3D/Kd6ftOVC/Ga1p/UN0OyAkj9WjAJtLqPFlD1Wo7kcu/ Pxab7y3MeWNwb/3RYEpllzmd2eqCjUDP+Xb/1NgouaI+3Q5acU/80xMXV M=;