Re: [MMUSIC] RE : I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-04.txt

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Thu, 14 March 2013 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=56441; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363283005; x=1364492605; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=jq1Zqf86xHj7bjIpeGcSjyXbjddjdPdeG7FJ5MSG1Ps=; b=NtM/vchv5nzRxUUFHmvLWDn7YsyROSc83eg2edfBe0mo0+mx3c3hEdZg njGS3H1ZBQ0pV/KRh+HxrkuV8lfUZ3+aKAmw3ylCvNvATFcaUqrbv02Ap 4BN/dsZvxoy96EOYAw+l/LdfSF2wtiMimMneIFbgOxxGd9LLrFDT8ebh5 4=;