Re: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] No Plan

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 06 June 2013 14:41 UTC

Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 10:41:02 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1370529664; bh=s1511xQwRAhBOjOlmFeGgkronDls+1dJxJnV6b39ENk=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=qvQK8mkjoLl369x/ypKFsfhhc+/zMcAefGOLQN2hh1S+r7jMBmdUzKEJPDzrz9vO3 oMsTMD12SFK0cdvExj+/3rc3ZX7BJg3rzPmnnphPKHLJdIkuxcxvuqhdd/wZXNvrZ3 g6WohKHDbcx4K0fZKHoQF4IrcgJsjwLd30LsJMogmG7qZUCOCsrUkSTAKygzHb4v0c 8Q5zZaqUilEBSdTWUjrnlqppwbcSCyrMP54gNM/fNsEyw/voPpqGHN6pcZqARtW1p4 IdC9f+454bKIC05pnYuSnw1X8LcYu2Lz2Ml8MvS3gbrxDVDUiG/aUkQd3uUlQDKAwB 60sqOJ/8sW6sg==