Re: [MMUSIC] Updating iana SDP parameter registries in 4566bis

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 10 October 2013 22:06 UTC

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:06:11 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1381442772; bh=0rcTq+06sFwOKEP49HttOYhAWctKHkjKnzFvLSAylJ8=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=khw75ORJ0UNlREaT9Dk/aPeATiF45VRQLX0HyQXKhV0qvesBZnFf90LeNgOK2IrLG AI1juSSjZUcODdw8kgeGuFAg0spFNmM5BKKIWSaxTQRaM+IRZbH+NQlz1SlnPme3pj xoe4lceejnIda0fYqM3IqaYdLgGnRfBJTtv14rjIItPIQBuJypCYLracYDaGcndZwm haroCcXK1tf3ChGrXRvxufFtvmpdLnjBAheC8MwP043UfO8jRiRl+QZeOqk0esqIoD vnzp3t4zKN5l+a7SB0FO6NQPvNez906W6Bv3N83elG2odEwB06f8r9+2EJo3LSPz6B Q4tbr9k7dZOhQ==