Re: [MMUSIC] Proposal for what bundle should say about demux

"Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <mzanaty@cisco.com> Thu, 23 May 2013 22:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3092; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1369345690; x=1370555290; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ZTstaeb5UIz6VxUGTI2aJZoBR0DPoHK37M5fWt8q2jI=; b=dT2YpRlwSrMMtle/lFxFpM/36NNQ2XVGmMb9uJS6CuKjXJtKYBOJcm1X paf6aTY0QdfUKZ2MA0Z6fzl1Z/Ar/UOLMTN9GEerWT5Au0VP4GfgQfNaX H0iK+hHFBywfQVjcSVm31Ta91Za8xEzefEYV4NYNcIzlDH9jfLa9FesOh M=;