Re: [MMUSIC] Some comments on draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-02

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 06 January 2014 19:53 UTC

Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 14:53:09 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, Roni Even <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com>, Jonathan Lennox <jonathan@vidyo.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1389037989; bh=xi3A12siXfB1+XXFmb06rwS3IHRewM1Mrpfby3dtUbM=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=Mdeu0TPbJk2EOu9tKAm7D3ApDxyM7wgr/3KBn6lIRGm74ZyBNpKnPFeivWi0z3Nnt /fBp+45WAMmgtdUDGM0Gjfne3V8F7/wsdviPgXQIzIefckuGVFRpB6Hc2UCfQeQ+Hk BtrCw7fmIT1WLn8Uxnw0IHniBk1mzzr8ib4CRhlJDLQETD0ptrTxrX896OP8MHyuHa vp5gNBsA/5Rr1q7GUsNrq7wrerDi3T/zSg3mRpDnGfM+W68ALS2p8SMiurg1Aaw0XD 2wVkuYHDRGa/xXxEVlbKwc15Ips8W1v0PNSREBoWBA+svEoWPuIrRSXm8Q83+2mD8U chakm6M7TjK0A==