Re: [MMUSIC] SDP Directorate: Review of draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 08 January 2013 16:50 UTC

Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:50:31 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1357663833; bh=ecw4PeeXgmsEl96VoHp/v2LjP9T+e2O89khN1K96dVs=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=WY74EFVuW4eEsVNOTYZj6R2/iHg5h5euXx6NL9Kwt7vn+fSppK9lGCbejQ/KYAH9H 5RaeIYSCSTq38vmVBvEMQSyEJW2yEJpSYPqklRYTIABk//MSVkjUdjQ0WH5wcK96ii vmUXkPZT7Bce05Bz6WPEcD3RNqLbZH8o2OEBN0i+JxlBpgr+OYNrq6yQiOTWAkj8SK vdzIzfvmhd0D8z3/QC21re5YPXXRoEGv7wPcTsK1zA/FfcRHC0cRBkEAuROXjeRT5U ERopuQ0BiuWjf/bzlC50zrXDjdRTTeUpE46aLaNqvIHeKCFup3cIlT5xDfoc/lzhwS 9jMnrLdwnnNKw==