Re: [MMUSIC] comments on draft-even-mmusic-application-token-01

Jonathan Lennox <jonathan@vidyo.com> Wed, 30 October 2013 19:47 UTC

From: Jonathan Lennox <jonathan@vidyo.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:47:22 +0000
References: <526D5CDD.40805@alum.mit.edu> <CABkgnnVekG9bDbO7mvNPcKHH1w3JmvKTcT2K=D1-ERW-vr2GLA@mail.gmail.com> <526D8FA3.1030503@alum.mit.edu> <CABkgnnXTYCx8uWZPUq7KgGdSr1w64kq_SCTDVP56p5DEjaYj3g@mail.gmail.com> <019f01ced3ed$f83e1090$e8ba31b0$@gmail.com> <CABkgnnVFkay_iM2_O9xdfm8ZVxgKX3Etk272Hv0VTKhTEZCYng@mail.gmail.com> <023801ced464$91e97f60$b5bc7e20$@gmail.com> <526FD5E0.6010202@alum.mit.edu> <30F39FA8-DE1C-47F1-9F1E-D03B020E6C1D@vidyo.com> <527030F8.80509@alum.mit.edu>
x-originating-ip: [160.79.219.114]