Re: [MMUSIC] Query: payload type collision with offer/answer

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Wed, 09 January 2013 23:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=RBQGh3DCQyFLXqUEKxsN5Uz5HnrDf66olhTjS1GZJ1U=; b=A6WK7rKNCmjthAB8mD69ZuMh/IQBuW3Io03ddxV6tmobXWsDIgL0rUCd9pWc9B1wsU MmEWq2hJWVoqG5CjTwJttcFMO8VqtDbTxTCxjubOQnjVC+DqvzxAK7bDxvaiuVfaKtEa 5jtQ5BiwZ0NZj2cIoLEllTQm0cTBW6m2pfZx7D40Ht0JGzCsVk0euUfQHot3Yq/N18fk F7mAaxHQ42EDkdQ/aGJKLo6wPoZvpDIVs6mYIfdksgO2DNcmAPkg6iC8RHrHmXcJf0aU 3E8W8KoZRuFb53O5h9ooxzXcgT9szg1lWqFCJEAR7Kn7gr9rK4g9Kn0fztVviCr4mOua YY6Q==