Re: [MMUSIC] Making b=CT session level only - draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 28 September 2015 14:40 UTC

To: mmusic@ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:40:32 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1443451233; bh=1ltG/QIZvTLuow/yTMe26NMIdyWobDxQiod1RL8pNgY=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=EUQNedWsv7ztx/wV4nzbwSX9L+xIGqF6a3W16q2piNTjgUJmrJxx7YBz6+0hiEv2x vTnNAEidyCC9EPDAV7r/Rj6U+UMBPb7UL6y8t3ssI3l4+V1WROxGEmcM32iiYX4TWu iQoPdVounjC7Yzq6ugnzLLghYfYFQVhwARN9GTnvwMuToCZUY0EV1EGV93Fv+yovt1 STyKmhSLtIPJOgB2FE9IpDw6SKHTTRhDnVwZlJU75WTxVBPa/pcv8EJHpPgzgd3Dai O4zB9kAx6h7Eekji98EVNb0wwoudoBEOBdTrSXeUAEvnY5hDf/Kwt74vaZwnmC2WBt 8AZ83Wdf+N4kA==