[MMUSIC] Notes from Orlando human language draft discussion

Randall Gellens <randy@qti.qualcomm.com> Fri, 15 March 2013 18:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1363373416; x=1394909416; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:cc:mime-version; bh=Duvbl8qTC4s024e/mWmdXeUFvH/cOD9fQZ3K9eKSVkg=; b=xRBdZGUB5Fxw4m1p7I1sjjH+rryAXsBBCgqgI7WuBWWG7TyIukkfjKUR TJySlRsoTcRKhCdRWK1pJiahDjrjSZ601JYQF4j5Gip/EtTA5BXv/KKo5 aj1Q1MEkX34jxn30fWbYVZU+t8uftiGtxbzqAtG58W6+txgZUKweKtsVG Y=;