Re: [MMUSIC] Bundling data channel and RTP? - Text proposal

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 25 May 2015 16:22 UTC

Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 12:22:12 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1432570934; bh=LCd+JyCGHypDn9shU/8618ggn3PPrbIBwPXUTxChYys=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=ncsVnjVjqXyPB5H52nojgQkHaZJYM7GSB8c2XH+AAg4eneJADqr/D++hY4w89LZJg 7n28CVsR+PYfaLLu0NaSLXoe1HbsdLFKGXKVCIlpaEBy9ywT7DOyAMiSvuftRjm0fA DInvzm+cFWcx3iiafkT1/+5zNjWgSH3pbMQgz3PRO424dEiZYkB1vZAEgi/JEbmSZG WU8EUNK4vpMZmeBm5IRmaG1g16Alaw+2YyDc5HXJcbz9yYPhfNW8DqaeY52lgxSw/e 3Dx/LFLTOmPDs0vjumDVQTySF6adZHWPRSsQLiuzJ2Q75enazSo2RVcMswPuhV8ZIG UNEo6pbsRjlaw==