Re: [MMUSIC] SDP Directorate: Review of draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-08

Tom Kristensen <2mkristensen@gmail.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 13:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=PPiTbtsbyzCFYoi+q5fZj9WIjT/6GVYxA/DSxjbPS8Q=; b=gVkvIpzMbDVdHMvbzSsaQc+hRiHt6Ot/vsfqmAjOZDk0VuytTG48RDqGl2X+KeaQ+C zaU0bhC9x/zgioTQpIXbwzOh9X/QMEGsHFpZb9boyIoqEHDOl4Csn6FmMZai4RsuSC7G 4f+eWIPVjHPSnI7LD0sX42NhCd7rcdummyopvzYFrwMzYsvRQa/QCYitww3sg/i0vZt/ FzDrIbPG4rMxQc1XT2ouv+23dF/CxJsduiZqiATHOVQFusufECH2jLBYdJmM/7LWYULE JHvv/gy7R2Q5ykaptcP+EofZtCgvXl3siJvOk/Fx+JYpyE4pVpZNUHfZm1iEShNrhdsm 18eQ==