Re: [MMUSIC] Open Issues: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-simulcast-03

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Thu, 22 October 2015 21:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=VIfITVu5RV0BRRHeXu8vpiZyCzyw3M6UPEV0bwz1ApM=; b=IbWkRBkG+kpjtZjrme/RqlbX+K7VV7AGXwGpymnq2bDt55SXwDp3XHCe/s/dngQ3bV 3AXLaYOr6zFuGPbTPejOZM69V/87aglyURY++QjdcDWWcSWAJdQtBj3jemBCh7yCXRAx 3Q2BHL0d/cUBZXeDhXsAG3Zqh7fkgCfW2imR2NkSQVafxcUMAE81Lrh+/H5JpSv0Tz+W rwfiFcuShkOMsdYVPy0v2/u4eO+DsO6k6h703T0tFeld8dQGZ8nYzINXcRagOgbGhv+8 hOgtgMTCEnGz1yCFMY9l4jyS1x6wBDHtSOGZWbGopfQ1ojuN6YxUe0iHuBruq9IECU+C QNWA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=VIfITVu5RV0BRRHeXu8vpiZyCzyw3M6UPEV0bwz1ApM=; b=BtrXcE9woomV1Y+EqQtJbwmUyhi8LSlicHBVlCM7duxUzrljSByhkp7NimS7KpAH0H rmIq2XknDNIBcW8zoAs88WxxyHv7AgfDo758mr9Ax3lTV1hLvBHELARxjl1w5K44msAm Oc8bv+cUBjUr2QNugBiu7QsSasxdoMCsWTtoph+ZIEvjsQceWEMAa0mn9+H2u7nKC9Yu WWWy4DmTxlRgXMq1GSO3Mdhw9JYDn05EqJZ7Z6J/xWEuRfboOzFMUgPXQV8rQL3mDhlf x8NN3Z4Jfub8lWFMWnK4QviekHrRAWj3yQlf0ikxSFmzv4dVFLR1dLAJ/oOweh2rN9Qq O7Eg==