Re: [MMUSIC] FW: Issue #27: Allow RTP attributes in non-media m= sections

Paul Kyzivat <paul.kyzivat@comcast.net> Mon, 27 February 2017 17:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1488216117; bh=SPo9SW3ouNnuw0Yr/Cp8bfqRfzdo8ZXCjpV7z179sf0=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=bO9QzCWndYr4nFb68Q8cbTRNwofPIsLyaj4IVKrmIC9GQ+rhwqAlYl+fCdoVA4YYU BGoPdCpvla9KQ37+ZapbM06NgTjRYVd399tij1vLRbSFo1M335Av+C5gNPvarHwjlv YPYqElafRNH0k7bba94UnaJ+X+/0wFf3L4Pxju64FwovzWQb1AYWftgxdpz2b7jElo 0krxasoY2INKw8B7e+pAn5xAEwI7Co0B/xy7WFqd0IQThzQozNeKsjKXi8X/bUMB5V LlgmFeSDoWUzS6NUIp3SN2pr9nJjk1nbLAGoQiFwm03nZB7WnBCBIPOOYK1xC7VUGx +sfLgh3NcI+LQ==