Re: [MMUSIC] Thoughts on draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-10 semantics

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Sun, 06 March 2016 22:45 UTC

To: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 17:45:46 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1457304347; bh=VrLtGEIF/KKGH1yN2HlyO0ZruAnKM01C54rzuuGZ4hM=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=efJLg9iiacKfpbiaLqEAYf03jb6DS2aiUe/q51Uxi1ZecZiVS/YaYO7gNsUpVnaMR bTLIIWo5DwjZ2ifDQm9U/+n2Fod10Nj8u9ALWggRRQ8zGGQOZQP33US6ehr72T8e4s V2Ud+VrUiH0GgKtikcq1X8hAyY5eRsRdhSJJ7xn8KVZRWD9Rzdokbnf/PQD0Y31CTi j/0jG01DQadTzWiGcC7YUspxOT0nBTPNJhQi0h37isl7PJQI/155U3S9Bb9jFU10Mc J8cQoxkvkheYNGNCqazMC71MQe/juLGBxuJhTCzg8x/rikvOtyvvsdNmqDNLkZ65gC ddJWVdjF8OBRw==