Re: [MMUSIC] More thoughts on multiple media streams in a single m= line

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Tue, 05 February 2013 16:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4663; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1360081191; x=1361290791; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=GRy9TVyduBBVcw+3PwLjkKCrt7lCKTcGi3Fjif6y8pU=; b=fMbzLrvZ99uVXC9T1VmVXPzDft+8PQlfgfvz5SM4p2xqerPowzBFKIob XWnBkeOL6xFXBCAUbeOlM9zh89bKCQftxuPhSGjLtr/3BurTiX0LUptV8 pFWF+SWjQwnBG2V+2zB1yBisr0SY3xw7Y49RcAyzkB5TN0hQsqqguNkyW 8=;