Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Working Group Virtual Interim Meeting, June 17, 2013

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Wed, 05 June 2013 16:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=zVKO0bI606Tewurk8DD0oS5f8wGNCpWRZPOwtN/I0vg=; b=OnDJR/UL3vdRZw/DdUFevRDFFnpvaAi7yhfkO/fmIJ5cOfQD4bMRPycJwl0eMNT0VI zXYI3VUrG4J4CxncLzYiWKs8u/+Ts32wY7tU7LnS0ZH9SSpNAIdhuOYuwmLZ+zRi8qGk TOPAJM4u64GxjX5xwKZK9gOLKizklqJg9jJgTWqRuPMjgAbGCA0TfvY4GOl010G1AGjh RrqzTzms2H/0P8ebO6thoU8K8qg6AiFTFnr9EXAbibN1WyyLNg6+IvkQvpaRKif/MJqF Peu72q28QIFA9y/9P0sMZwpkH1d598Y4tUcQf7bj9ufGYgz5WiRvHdg9ruJXo9wpPW2o 01vA==