Re: [MMUSIC] Protocol Action: 'Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-21.txt)

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Mon, 07 October 2013 01:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3530; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381109913; x=1382319513; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TnBYJFBSN7/fZt845I1pACRhiJFsXC8Nn03fMG3tCAU=; b=c8doOkhdN3UH/TlKc2GeX/KDyZtozAsYSoSE9ZR5V5UejSHEEELgZtH1 t+dgcnpjX5eGhxPOqU89amHb85JoTMLd2lqjwvZpxmyY8vN6c/H5THmUZ qdvshET5kLOT5zPloCO+yP37TecYcaEHsk6e7Er5qYCz8n96WZLNLjS7G c=;