Re: [MMUSIC] [rtcweb] Proposed Agenda for Interim

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Fri, 04 January 2013 02:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8311; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1357267869; x=1358477469; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=GeDz2+H6qbuFV3nFNdvSwXknIvOAV0Y1/XUZmx/kUio=; b=FyauE838ovbu03WN88JoHxfZccuuEHY7Y+PD2AROu+mi5i17sOIVx/br 72tD/UHkVRFdO87+NwKIUnXht16MJYSWZ7DcInxa8nk3vZYygeO4wIGhb v99gjERweOi1ikWoq7zfpWqz7unfaco9RD8e7lFiIXkNWVayeJSJWuqKV s=;