Re: [MMUSIC] 10 BUNDLE questions

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 24 April 2013 13:44 UTC

Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:44:27 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1366811068; bh=/bVF59iiXBDE0AHd9+wGIrRLj4zvt5oJm7cGQRuvH5o=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=rnbGmuGs+rGzL1BL9u8oRK+icQ8RfFpg3wMIftVR/ckCfG/404A5WThnf83eNQFv2 J1Duf7FTQY/Gb7xVGxVTVuHagMwJ2ObPDLXVLmVU1abD3OosQPxw0WYog/Lexh+C7W i8z1dcwrOB5ycbbcf7gUIJ2NnUJFNF7huIkzf52xq6ePQUFKa2S2TdB0dBPRpKULXE bVjeRjOjSUN2wXncJLQ7F5BuVAYBwnItnEz2qLBcQr6fsgaYnASlqhBZftR936djcm pNb7umZCwgsGKoNWQ7xD1/SEMW8KV+olYZT1ZfLXpz9FzpfHJ86YFjLM4wz5HphOla jYNivyZtB4fqg==